- Gary Peters' lead over "Silent Terri" Lynn Land has grown to 7 points (43-36%), with Land's favorability rating going into the dumpster. Land was at +11 last December (34/23) and now is -17 (32/49). Of course, with such a huge unfavorable rating she'd fit right into Congress!
- The Governor's race continues as a dead heat which, when you are the incumbent, is bad news. Rick Snyder leads 43-42%, well within the poll's margin of error. Schauer's name recognition is still only at 68% (up from 41% in the winter).
The rest of the poll is more
- Mark Totten is in a tie with Bill Schuette with 36% support each
- Godfrey Dillard trails Secretary of State Ruth Johnson by just 3 points, 39-36%
- Democrats lead the generic legislative ballot 48-41%
- Hillary Clinton has double-digit leads over all potential Republican opponents for President